"Just because things hadn’t gone the way I’d planned didn’t necessarily mean they’d gone wrong."
— Ann Patchett (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: psych-facts, via veganvibez)
"We all romanticize the people we adore."
— John Green (via psych-facts)
"Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible."
— Things I’ll teach my children (via infl4ted)
(Source: humblebackbones, via teavibes)
"Accept who you are; and revel in it."
— Mitch Albom, Tuesdays With Morrie (via observando)
More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women
(Source: manhatinglesbian, via happylittleveganmite)
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."
— Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter) by J.K. Rowling. (via pesantecomeunalibellula)
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
— things to remember, -n.m. (via thegirlwithfernweh)
"Travelling isn’t always about running away from things, sometimes it’s about running into what you truly want."
— (via w-ildfires)
(Source: youbackpacking, via happylittleveganmite)